Sausage Party is a 2016 adult-animated comedy film that stars Seth Rogen.
Life is good for all the food items that occupy the shelves at the local supermarket. Frank (Seth Rogen) the sausage, Brenda (Kristen Wiig) the hot dog bun, Teresa Taco and Sammy Bagel Jr. (Edward Norton) can't wait to go home with a happy customer. Soon, their world comes crashing down as poor Frank learns the horrifying truth that he will eventually become a meal. After warning his pals about their similar fate, the panicked perishables devise a plan to escape from their human enemies.
Why It Rocks
- It has a few funny moments, such as the line "EXTERMINATE THE JUICE"
- Decent voice acting
- Decent animation, even for Sony standards.
- Sony apologized for the trailer for Sausage Party being played in front of Finding Dory.
- The main flaw with Sausage Party is that it is virtually obsessed with telling the viewer it's not for kids, which results in a bunch of sex jokes and profanity.
- The infamous orgy scene in the end.
- Some of the jokes aren't that funny.
- There was a massive controversy over the trailer for Sausage Party being played in front of Finding Dory.