Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade is a 1989 American action-adventure film directed by Steven Spielberg,
and it was produced by George Lucas. It's the third installment in the Indiana Jones franchise. starring Harrison Ford, Denholm Elliott, Alison Doody, John Rhys-Davies, Julian Glover and Sean Connery. The film was distributed by Paramount Pictures.
In 1912, Younger Indiana Jones steals a Cross of Coronado, And he attempts to escape from the gang and goes on the circus train, and he escape from the train without his hat. but his adventure of stealing it ended up with a failure, and afterwards, Fedra gave Indiana Jones his hat.
26 years later in 1938, The intrepid explorer Indiana Jones sets out to rescue his father, a medievalist who has vanished while searching for the Holy Grail. Following clues in the old man's notebook, Indy arrives in Venice, where he enlists the help of a beautiful academic, but they are not the only ones who are on the trail, and some sinister old enemies soon come out of the woodwork.
- The idea of finding the Holy Grail before the Nazis do was decently interesting.
- Great fighting scenes such as Indiana Jones fights on a Mark VII Tank
- Great music score that was preformed by John Williams.
- It spawns a He chose....poorly. meme.
- The action scenes are still great, such as Indy and his dad escaping from Castle Brunwald.
- Like the first two films, the action scenes are still memorable.
- The film has some likable characters such as Henry Jones, Sr, and Elsa.
- Mediocre special effects for the plane chase scene, and it wasn't aged very well to this day.
The film receives positive reviews from critics and the fans of the series, but there was only one film critic that panned the film was Andrew Sarris in ''The New York Observer''. It holds a 88% on Rotten Tomatoes while Metacritic scores a film a 65/100 "Generally favorable reviews" while IMDB gave a film a 8.2/10 rating.