Welcome to the Greatest Movies Wiki!
Movies that would be cherished for generations.
Rules and Guidelines
- You can create a page about a movie that is actually good. This means that you can't make a page about a movie just because you like it a lot.
- There can be exceptions to rule number 1 if a movie has low ratings but it is a classic or if the movie has been positively received by critics but contains SJW propaganda or other types of malicious agenda.
- Be creative when writing a page. Do not copy your page from Wikipedia or anywhere else unless you are inserting mere info like data about the movie's success at the box office. Any type of plagiarism will be deleted.
- Every page needs the "Why It Rocks" section in it. Use this section to explain why your movie is a great one; use valid and detailed reasons and do your best to avoid generic stuff like "good actors/animation/soundtrack/etc".
- Do not create a page about a movie that hasn't been released yet. No exceptions, Just kidding LOL you can.
- Do not create a page about trilogies/dialogues/etc.; not only making a page about a single movie is simpler but every movie is different from another even if they are part of the same set. Making a page about a whole trilogy doesn't make a lot of sense if you want to say why each one of them rock.
- Do not create new categories. If you think a new category is needed ask the admins and they'll make it for you if your suggestion proves to be useful.
- You can tell administrators to select a user to be an administrator.
- Swearing is allowed only if it is not excessive and it is not directed towards other users. If you insult other people someone will reply to you.
- Comments will be deleted if they contain pornography, nonsense, insults/harassment and malicious propaganda.
- Vandalism is obviously not tolerated. This includes removing content from pages, inserting gibberish and ruining the page overall.
- Breaking any of the aforementioned rules will result in ONE warning. If you persevere you will be blocked for a period of time. The duration of the block will depend on the gravity of your misbehaviour.
- No harassment or trolling allowed.
- No cyberbullying allowed.
- You can only blame someone for false edits and someone will apologize to you.
- CorrineLeBoulch (bureaucrat, administrator, founder)